Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester

Dorset Echo: Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a shed fire caused by a chemical reaction near Dorchester.

Crews arrived in High Tree’s in Broadmayne yesterday evening.

The incident took place at around 8.20pm.

The cause of the blaze was accidental and involved a chemical reaction between quantities of domestic solvents.

The shed, its contents and a fence panel were severely damaged.

A section of guttering and an electrical outlet was also damaged.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree