Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester

Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester

Firefighters tackle shed fire sparked by chemical reaction near Dorchester

First published in News
Last updated
Dorset Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a shed fire caused by a chemical reaction near Dorchester.

Crews arrived in High Tree’s in Broadmayne yesterday evening.

The incident took place at around 8.20pm.

The cause of the blaze was accidental and involved a chemical reaction between quantities of domestic solvents.

The shed, its contents and a fence panel were severely damaged.

A section of guttering and an electrical outlet was also damaged.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree