"Women and men who regularly trim or remove all their pubic hair run a greater risk of sexually transmitted infections," BBC News reports. A survey of around 7,500 Americans, aged between 18 and 65 years, found…
- Handful of nuts 'cuts heart disease and cancer' risk
- Could Parkinson's disease start in the gut?
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Little Tikes red car bed Fantastic Little Tikes red car bed with lightning mcqueen decals. Brilliant present for your little one! Made from moulded plastic, which is very sturdy. Well looked after. Very reluctant ...
- Antiques and collectables (67)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (18)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (48)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (57)
- Clothing (41)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (18)
- Furniture and furnishings (96)
- Household and DIY (48)
- Miscellaneous (120)
- Outdoor pursuits (22)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (22)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (46)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.