IDEALLY LOCATED FOR CHESIL BEACH AND SAILING ACADEMY. This home is located directly opposite the BLUEFISH CAFE and the beach. The home is of great proportions and HIGHLY VERSATILE. All four bedrooms are doubles with two reception rooms and bathroom with separate shower room. VIEWINGS ARE A MUST.
Connells offer this end of terrace four double bedroom property located on the Isle of Portland. In brief the property comprises two reception rooms plus conservatory, four bedrooms, family bathroom, family shower room. The property is located within close proximity to the Sailing Academy.
Wooden door to front.
Part glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator, lounge and groove walls to dado rail height, stripped floor.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 9" plus bay ( 3.71m x 3.28m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace with log burning stove, radiator, television point, telephone point, stripped floors, picture rail.
Dining Room/Play Room 13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator, tongue and groove walls.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' ( 3.78m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of base units with laminate work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel round sink and drainer, part tiling, space for freestanding cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, internal open window and door to:
Conservatory 23' 8" max x 15' 9" ( 7.21m max x 4.80m )
'L'-shaped, UPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall, radiator, television point, wood flooring.
Window to rear, wc with high level cistern, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Stairs from hallway, smoke alarm, step up to shower room and bathroom, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 10' 10" ( 4.80m max x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, Victorian feature fireplace.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Double glazed opaque window to side, claw feet Victorian bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, Victorian frame fireplace, radiator, wooden floorboards, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, radiator, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Half landing with eaves storage, airing cupboard, smoke alarm, Velux window.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
Velux window to rear, radiator, Victorian feature fireplace.
Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 10' 2" max ( 4.60m x 3.10m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, telephone point, loft access.
Low level wall, gate leading to the front door.
Doors to decked area, steps up to patio area, original Portland stone walls with side access.
From Weymouth town centre proceed over the Swannery Bridge and turn left onto Westwey Road, at the traffic lights continue straight ahead and proceed up Rodwell Road. At Foords Corner roundabout take the first exit and proceed along Portland Road and then Portland Beach Road over to Portland. From Victoria Square Fortune's Well turn right into Chiswell.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.