GOOD SIZED GROUND FLOOR FLAT located close to amenities and a bus route. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT. The flat benefits from a very good sized lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Allocated parking, NO FORWARD CHAIN, VIEWING RECOMMENDED - CALL TO VIEW!
This spacious ground floor flat offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom with the benefit of allocated parking and communal gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall To:
Storage cupboard, entry phone, door to:
Lounge 25' 10" x 14' 1" ( 7.87m x 4.29m )
UPVC double glazed bay windows and door to front, fireplace housing gas fire, three double radiators.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.96m )
Pine fronted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, integrated electric oven and separate gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, two double radiators, wall mounted gas combi boiler, decorative wood beamed ceiling.
White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
To the outside there are communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
From Weymouth town centre proceed along Westwey Road, at the traffic light proceed straight ahead and then turn immediately right into Chickerell Road. Proceed along Chickerell Road, the property will be found on the left hand side just before the Admiral Hardy pub.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.