A one bedroom retirement apartment in a GRADE II LISTED building. There are COMMUNAL GARDENS and RESIDENT'S PARKING.
A 1 Bedroom Retirement Flat comprising of Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. Residents parking available. Communal gardens.
Door and hanging space.
Loft access, airing cupboard, smoke alarm, telephone entry system.
Lounge 13' x 9' max ( 3.96m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and side, television and telephone points, night storage heater, emergency pull switch.
Kitchen 8' x 5' max ( 2.44m x 1.52m max )
Fitted kitchen, one bowl Asterite sink drainer, roll top surfaces, part tiling, space for electric oven and hob, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, extractor fan. The washing machine, cooker and fridge are negotiable.
Bedroom 1 10' x 9' & door recess ( 3.05m x 2.74m & door recess )
Two double windows to the rear, built in wardrobe, television point, partial sloping ceiling, emergency pull switch.
Bath with shower over, part tiling, low level w.c., wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater.
Residents parking available. Visitors spaces available.
Communal gardens and grounds with mixed flower beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.