A fantastic DOUBLE FRONTED COTTAGE located close to the city centre. There is a driveway for two cars and the property also BOASTS a wealth of CHARACTER FEATURES. NO CHAIN.
A MUST VIEW!!
This imposing character property is situated approximately one mile from the city centre. The property comprises high ceilings and many original features. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and there is another bedroom on the ground floor. There is a good size kitchen/dining room and the property offers a wealth of character including two original cast iron fireplaces and two inset welsh dressers. There is also driveway parking for two cars which a particular feature in this area.
Good size with original sash windows, tiled floor, hanging space for coats.
Stairs leading to first floor, understairs cupboard space, radiator, original floorboards underneath the current carpet.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.25m )
Sash window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, original cast iron fireplace, laminate flooing, television point, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Sash window to side elevation, laminate flooring, radiator. spacious sunny area.
Bright and airy space with access leading to additional dining area or potential third bedroom or study. Large window, storage cupboard with hanging rail, access to rear garden. Radiator
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' x 10' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, ample space for table and chairs, two attractive built in welsh dressers, cooker space with hood over, additional appliance space, cast iron fireplace, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to part boarded loft space accessed via a pull down ladder, additional storage shelving unit, sash window to front elevation, dado rail.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Double aspect with sash windows to front and rear elevations, ornamental cast iron fireplace, exdposed floorboards, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Original cast iron fireplace, two radiators, television point, sash window to front elevation, additional storage space with shelving area, original floorboards under carpet.
Luxury Four Piece Bathroom 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
A lovely spacious bathroom with window to side elevation comprising a panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, concealed 'Worcester' boiler, attractive drift wood style panelling, radiator.
Westerley aspect with water-fountain feature, raised flower beds and a storage shed.
Gravel driveway for up to two cars, to the side of which is a small lawn area with pathway leading to the front door.
Sat Nav reference - SP2 7ET
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.