TWO BEDROOM first floor flat in the TOWN CENTRE offering GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION including modern kitchen and bathroom and benefiting from GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM and UPVC double glazing. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Conveniently situated within the town centre is this two bedroom first floor flat with good size accommodation comprising kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Front door into hallway with stairs to first floor. Front door into flat.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 5" extending to 11' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.26m extending to 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, integrated oven and separate gas hob with extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed bay window with window seat to the front, cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts double panel radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Two UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 7' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, radiator, extractor fan.
The property is situated in St Thomas Street opposite Connells office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.