IDEALLY LOCATED four bedroom home in the quieter area of Dorchester Road, with local amenities close by and a regular bus service into town this well presented house is the perfect family home. Comprising of a downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms and two reception rooms. VIEWING'S ESSENTIAL
IDEALLY LOCATED four bedroom home in the quieter area of Dorchester Road, with local amenities close by and a regular bus service into town this well presented house is the perfect family home. Comprising of a downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms and two reception rooms, garden and detached garage to the rear. VIEWING'S ESSENTIAL.
Door to front, tiled flooring and glazed door to:
Understairs cupboard, smoke alarm, radiator and stairs to first floor.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, low level W/C, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 13' x 14' 8" Into Bay ( 3.96m x 4.47m Into Bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, electric fire place with tiled surround, telephone point and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator and archway to:
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, door to side access, kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, double electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler and tiling.
Power available, and room for tumble dryer.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Stairs from hallway and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 2" Max x 14' 10" Max Into Bay ( 4.32m Max x 4.52m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 8" ( 3.23m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.24m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to side and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 16' x 13' 3" ( 4.88m x 4.04m )
Double glazed Velux window to front and rear with countryside views, eaves storage and a radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiling.
Conservatory leads to patio area with path leading to the rear. Mature garden laid to lawn with borders of flowers and shrubs, hard standing at rear with substantial shed.
Up and over door, access to garden from pedestrian door at rear. Parking space for one car available in front of garage
From Weymouth town centre proceed along the Esplanade and at St John's Church bear left onto Dorchester Road, continue along Dorchester Road for some distance and continue straight ahead at Manor Roundabout. Continue through the Littlemoor traffic light junction and the property is situated on the left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.