BEAUTIFUL GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE, within the countryside on the outskirts of Weymouth. The home contains original features of beams and doors, offering three bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom. On a corner plot with mature gardens around. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate.
STUNNING grade II listed COTTAGE in the idyllic location of Preston/ Sutton Poyntz border, on the outskirts of Weymouth. This Beautiful example of a home has original features of which include beams and original doors. Sat in a corner plot the cottage is surrounded by mature gardens. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate the beauty of this home.
Leading to :-
Study/Snug room 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Window to side, fire place with log burning stove, stairs to first floor and telephone point.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 9" ( 5.51m x 3.28m )
Two windows to front with window seat, door to front. Open fire place with multi fuel burning stove, beams, slate flooring, door to stairs leading to upper floor, television and telephone point, thermostatic controlled electric under floor heading. Door To:-
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Door to front garden, window to rear, thermostatic controlled electric under floor heating, Stone tiled flooring and archway to:-
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" Max ( 3.63m x 2.59m Max )
Window to side overlooking garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with granite work tops over, sink, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/ freezer and range cooker with cooker hood above. Thermostatically controlled electronic underfloor heating. Stone flooring.
Door to front. Window to side.
Guest Room One 10' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.38m )
Window to side. Fitted cupboard.
Guest Room Two 9' 2" Max x 7' 7" ( 2.79m Max x 2.31m )
Window to side. Storage cupboard and telephone point.
Window to side. Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, electric radiator and tiling.
Master Suite 18' 7" Max x 10' 11" ( 5.66m Max x 3.33m )
Two windows to the rear and side. Beamed ceiling, television and telephone point. Step up to:-
Window to side. Suite comprising of Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet and airing cupboard housing large hot water cylinder.
Graveled area to the side and rear providing parking for several cars.
Laid to lawn with mature borders and hedge with pathway to front door.
Door from dining room leads to cottage style mature gardens with patio area for outdoor dining . Garden is enclosed by hedge and shrubs with mature planting. Wood Store. Teak Summer house
From Weymouth Esplanade follow Preston Road. Continue across Preston Beach Road and go straight over at Chalbury Corner Roundabout. Continue along the road and take the left turning opposite the Spice Ship onto Sutton Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.