DON'T MISS OUT! PERFECTLY LOCATED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME situated within close proximity to WEYMOUTH's AWARD WINNING BEACHES and VIBRANT HARBOUR. The property benefits from lounge/ diner, kitchen, breakfast room, three bedrooms, separate WC and family bathroom and rear garden with access.
DON'T MISS OUT! PERFECTLY LOCATED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME situated within close proximity to WEYMOUTH's AWARD WINNING BEACHES and VIBRANT HARBOUR. The property benefits from lounge/ diner, kitchen, breakfast room, three bedrooms, separate WC and family bathroom and rear garden with access. VIEWING IS MUST TO SEE THE BENEFITS OF THIS PROPERTY.
UPVC double glazed door to front. Quarry tiled flooring.
Stairs leading to first floor, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 24' 3" x 10' 10" narrowing to 8' 2" ( 7.39m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.49m )
Window to front. Television point and radiator. Archway to:-
Dining Room 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.07m )
Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, built in double oven, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/ freezer.
Fitted base units, laminate flooring and central heating boiler
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.95m )
Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 11' 7" ( 2.62m x 3.53m )
Window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising of bath with shower over and wash hand basin.
Low level WC, wash hand basis.
To the rear of the property is a paved pathway leading to a rear gate, flower beds with mature shrubbery and hard standing area to the back suitable for a shed.
From Weymouth Town Centre at the Jubilee Clock turn into King Street and take the first right into Queen Street. Take the first left into Ranelagh Road and then the third right into Walpole Street. Take the next right into Hardwick Street and then right again into Brownlow Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.