WELL PROPORTIONED first floor TWO BEDROOM FLAT ideally located in Weymouth with regular bus routes into town and to Dorchester. Comprising of good sized kitchen, lounge/ diner with balcony, two double bedrooms with master en-suite, second bedroom with a balcony and family shower room.
WELL PROPORTIONED first floor TWO BEDROOM FLAT ideally located in Weymouth with regular bus routes into town and to Dorchester. Comprising of good sized kitchen, lounge/ diner with balcony, two double bedrooms with master en-suite, second bedroom with a balcony and family shower room. VIEWING IS A MUST
Door to front, Doors leading to:-
Lounge/ Diner 17' 8" x 14' 9" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 5.38m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors. fireplace, television and two telephone points.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, work tops over, double bowl sink and drainer, built in oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" Max Into Door Recess x 13' 7" ( 3.53m Max Into Door Recess x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes, and radiator.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Double glazed window to front. Access from both bedrooms. Suite comprising of walk in bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to balcony. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Family Shower Room
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower, extractor fan and radiator.
Low level WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Garage with up and over door. Allocated parking and visitor spaces available.
From Weymouth town centre follow the Esplanade and at St John's Church bear left onto Dorchester Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.