PERFECTLY LOCATED two bedroom terraced house, situated approx 500 yards from Weymouths stunning harbour. Benefiting from two bedrooms and a LOFT ROOM, Lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs WC and off road parking. NO FORWARD CHAIN. Viewing is a must.
PERFECTLY LOCATED two bedroom terraced house, situated approx 500 yards from Weymouths stunning harbour. Benefiting from two bedrooms and a LOFT ROOM, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs WC and off road parking. NO FORWARD CHAIN
*Please note, the Harbour photo is not from the property itself.
Door to front. Understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" Into Bay x 11' ( 3.68m Into Bay x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front. television and telephone point and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
Window to rear looking into the lean to. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.46m )
Window to side aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over, one and half bowl sink, space for range cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, and tiling to splash prone areas.
Lean To/ Utility
Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and access to WC.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 2" Into Bay ( 4.04m x 3.71m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" To Chimney x 7' 7" Into Recess ( 3.18m To Chimney x 2.31m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing boiler.
Double glazed frosted window to rear. Suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Loft Room 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Vaulted ceiling, fitted wardrobes, and eaves storage.
The front of the property is paved allowing for off road parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with hard standing area obscured by mature hedges suitable for a shed, access from a side gate and patio area for seating.
Photograph of the harbour is from the town centre and not the property itself.
From Weymouth Town Centre proceed over the Swannery bridge and turn left at the traffic lights and straight across the next set of traffic lights. Turn right just after the pedestrian crossing into Chickerell Road. Proceed along Chickerell Road and after the bridge take the second left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.