RE-AVAILABLE! GOOD SIZED FAMILY HOME located in the Littlesea area. Detached home with two reception rooms and three bedrooms, fully double glazed with gas central heating. Outside the home benefits from front garden and fully enclosed rear garden with patio area. IDEAL BUY TO LET.
RE-AVAILABLE!! GENEROUS SIZED FAMILY HOME located in the Littlesea area. Detached home with two reception rooms and three bedrooms, fully double glazed with gas central eating. Outside the home benefits from front garden and fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and raised decking.
Ideally situated for walks to the FLEET.
FANTASTIC LETTING POTENTIAL.
UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs to landing with storage cupboard under, radiator, telephone point, glazed doors through to:
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, tiling, integrated double electric oven and separate gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, door to:
Storage cupboards and door to garden, plumbing for washing machine.
Low level WC
Stairs from hallway, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 10' max ( 3.73m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, WC with enclosed cistern, tiling, heated towel rail.
Low level wall with a path and steps up to the front door, lawned area with side access to rear garden..
Wooden door to front, wooden frame rear aspect window, power and light.
A door from the dining room leads onto a patio area with steps up to a lawned area and borders of hedges with a raised decking area to the rear.
From Weymouth Town Centre proceed over the Swannary Bridge and at the traffic light junction proceed straight ahead onto Abbotsbury Road. Proceed to the end of Abbotsbury Road and turn right onto Chickerell Road. Proceed to the traffic light junction and turn left into Benville Road and at the end turn left into Lanehouse Rocks Road. Take the right turning into Freemantle Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.