Great George Street, Weymouth £155,000
Connells - Weymouth
Phone the agent:
Request more details »
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
Quietly nestled away in the heart of Weymouth. This charming two bedroom house is perfect for a holiday home or as a quaint family home. Comprising of open plan living/ dining and kitchen area, and two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. VIEWING IS A MUST TO SEE THE CHARM
Quietly nestled away in the heart of Weymouth. This charming two bedroom house is perfect for a holiday home or as a quaint family home. Comprising of open plan living/ dining and kitchen area, and two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
Door to side. Long hallway and door leading to:-
Lounge/ Diner 20' 7" x 18' 3" ( 6.27m x 5.56m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed french doors to rear leading to garden. Sky light. Stairs from living area to first floor. Laminate flooring. Television and telephone points. Two radiators.
Open plan to lounge/ diner. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over. single bowl round stainless steel sink. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/ freezer. Space for free standing cooker. Storage under stairs.
Double glazed window to front. Stairs up from lounge. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side. Cupboard over stairs. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 2" Max ( 4.06m x 2.49m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Window to side. Suite comprising of bath with shower over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is a good sized secluded courtyard which is fully enclosed and very private. The courtyard is mainly paved with gravelled sections and a hard standing area for a shed.
From the Jubilee Clock proceed along King Street and at the traffic lights turn left along Commercial Road. Continue along Commercial Road and turn left just before the second pedestrian crossing onto Westham Road, take the second left into Great George Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.