This well presented three bedroom semi detached home is perfect to move straight into. Benefiting from a lounge, an open plan family kitchen and dining room, utility room, and three bedrooms, as well as AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING to the front, GARAGE, and a rear garden. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL.
Connells are pleased to offer this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED house which would make a wonderful family home. Benefiting from a lounge, an open plan family kitchen and dining room, utility room, and three bedrooms, as well as AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING to the front, GARAGE, and a rear garden.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, hard wood flooring, telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" + bay x 12' 7" into alcove ( 3.63m + bay x 3.84m into alcove )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front, Gas fire place, television point, picture rail and radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
Kitchen Area 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops over and breakfast bar, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with cupboards under, integrated double electric oven with induction hob and stainless steel cooker hood over and glass splashback, integrated dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, larder cupboard, and door to garage.
Dining Area 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors rear, feature fire place and built in cupboard.
uPVC double glazed window to side, and loft access to fully insulated loft area.
Bedroom One 10' 4" into alcove x 11' 1" + bay ( 3.15m into alcove x 3.38m + bay )
uPVC double glazed window to front, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 3.07m x 3.61m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard housing central heating boiler, and radiator.
Bedroom Three L-Shaped Room 8' 6" x 8' 4" + 3' 11" over stairs x 4' 10" (2.59m x 2.54m + 1.19m over stairs x 1.47m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, television point and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear, modern white suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, low level WC and spot lights.
Garage/ Utility 15' 11" x 6' 2" ( 4.85m x 1.88m )
Double doors, power and light, base units with wood work tops over, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, and pedestrian door to rear.
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Fully enclosed garden with paved area from the rear patio doors of the dining room, the garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved pathway to the shed and flower beds with mature shrubs and trees.
From Weymouth Town Centre proceed over the Swannery Bridge and at the traffic lights go straight ahead on to Abbotsbury Road, Just before the end of Abbotsbury Road turn left into Dennis Road then first left into Malvern Terrace which leads to Bryn Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.