SUPERBLY SITUATED Detached bungalow set in the unspoilt area of Upwey with fantastic views all around. The bungalow is close to local amenities and surrounding countryside. The property comprises of lounge, separate dining room and kitchen, three bedrooms, lobby and boot room. VIEWING IS A MUST
SUPERBLY SITUATED Detached bungalow set in the unspoilt area of Upwey with fantastic views all around. The bungalow is close to local amenities and surrounding countryside. The property comprises of lounge, separate dining room and kitchen, three bedrooms, lobby and boot room. The property would benefit from some modernising but has fantastic potential. VIEWING IS A MUST
This detached bungalow is nestled into the idyllic countryside surrounded by fields. The home is approached over a long driveway surrounded by unspoilt farmland. The property itself is located within easy access of the County Town of Dorchester and the traditional seaside town of Weymouth. It offers the perfect retreat and must be viewed to be appreciated. Nearby in the village of Upwey where there are two Public Houses, Tea Rooms, Art Gallery, and nearby Upwey Wishing Well.
Door to the front
Lounge 16' 11" x 16' 6" ( 5.16m x 5.03m )
Window to the front with open fire place and archway through to:-
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Window to front and rear
Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 5" ( 5.16m x 3.18m )
Window to rear fitted with wall and base units, stainless sink and drainer, door to hallway and rear lobby area.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.86m )
Square bay window to front, window to side.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.00m )
Square bay window to front.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Window to rear.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Window to rear, coloured suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Door though to boot room.
Boot Room 11' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.48m x 1.91m )
Long drive way with gated entrance to front of property laid to gravel providing parking for several vehicles.
Steps from Boot Room lead up to rear garden currently utilised as kennel area with separate lawned garden.
From Weymouth town centre proceed along the Esplanade and at St John's Church bear left onto Dorchester Road. Continue for some distance proceeding straight ahead at Manor Roundabout and through the traffic light junction with Littlemoor Road into Upwey. Take the left turning into Stottingway Street continuing to the end and turn right into Church Street, take the left turning into Friar Waddon Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.