Firefighters rescue woman from smoke-filled Weymouth flat

Firefighters rescued a woman from a smoke-filled Weymouth flat after she left cooking materials unattended.
A resident told crews a woman was inside the property on Wyke Road at around 3am this morning.
Crews from Weymouth Fire Station forced entry into the flat to find the occupier had fallen asleep. Both smoke alarms inside the flat were found to be without batteries.
The woman was led to safety and the entire property suffered smoke damage.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree