Dog dies in Melplash house fire

First published in News

A DOG died in a house fire in Melplash on the morning of new year's day.
Firefighters from Beaminster and Bridport were called to the property at around 6am where a conservatory was on fire.
The assistance of a retained crew from Charmouth was also requested.
It is thought the blaze was started by a tea light or electrical fault with Christmas lights.
The dog was found deceased in another room at the property.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree