When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Adapter sparks Weymouth house fire
8:25am Tuesday 22nd January 2013 in News
A faulty electrical adapter sparked a Weymouth house fire.
Two fire crews from Weymouth tackled the small fire at a house in Chelmsford street yesterday evening. (21) Firefighters said the cause of the fire was ‘believed to be accidental’ and caused by the adapter fault.
The fire was extinguished using a carbon dioxide extinguisher.