When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Fire crews helped elderly woman in Purbeck after kitchen fire.
7:30pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
AN ELDERLY woman had to been given oxygen after a fire at her home in Sandford.
Firefighters from Wareham and Poole were called to the house in Gore Hill after unattended cooking in a microwave caught light.
They gave the pensioner oxygen as she suffering from smoke inhalation.
The drama unfolded at about 5.30pm today