Weymouth Carnival as it happens: Red Arrows, parade and full schedule
Weymouth is filling up for its best day of the year
- Fun and entertainment is lined up culminating with a fantastic firework display in the Bay tonight
- Look out for an award-winning West Indies-influenced carnival band
- Tweet us your pictures @dorsetecho or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full schedule: 10am: Crowning of Carnival Queen Gina Hartley at the New Vic
- 10am-10.30am: Games and competitions outside the New Vic with prizes to be won
- 10.30am-10pm: Beach music festival with AIR 107.2FM and food festival near the Pavilion
- 11am: Beach sports begin. Tug-of-war contest.
- 11.30am-3.45pm: Cooking demo with Andy Chu in the tent near the old TIC building
- 2pm: Red Arrows
- 5.15pm: Fun run/barrel rolling/ waiters' race
- 6pm: Procession from Lodmoor to Pavilion
- 9.30pm: Fireworks
- 9.50pm: Draw winners announced.