When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Firefighters called after chimney blaze in Child Okeford
10:02am Tuesday 17th September 2013 in News
Firefighters were called after a chimney fire broke out at a home at Gold Hill in Child Okeford.
Crews from Sturminster Newton attended the blaze.
A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue said: “Ensure you have had your chimney swept by a qualified professional before lighting your fire for the coming autumn.”
Comments are closed on this article.