When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Firefighters tackle North Dorset chimney blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blazing chimney fire at a farmhouse in North Dorset.
Crews from Shaftesbury and Gillingham were alerted to the blaze in Motcombe at around 8.50pm on Monday evening.
A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said: “Please ensure you have your chimney swept by a qualified sweep on a regular basis to reduce the risk of having a chimney fire.”
Comments are closed on this article.