Lit candle caused fire

Lit candle caused fire

Lit candle caused fire

First published in News

An unattended candle lit during a power cut started a fire in a bedroom in Alderholt, East Dorset on Saturday.

A person suffered a slight burn to the hand.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree