Firefighters tackle gas boiler blaze in West Dorset

Firefighters tackle gas boiler blaze in West Dorset

Firefighters tackle gas boiler blaze in West Dorset

First published in News Dorset Echo: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

FIREFIGHTERS were alerted to a gas boiler fire at a home in Charmouth.

Crews from Lyme Regis and Charmouth arrived at Kidmore Close at around 7.40am this morning.

Paramedics also attended and treated a resident at the scene.

Firefighters spent time checking the roof after isolating the gas and water.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree