When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
UPDATE: Fire and Rescue Service investigate burning smell at Weymouth shop
Updated 8:36pm Thursday 10th April 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called out to a false alarm at a Weymouth shop this afternoon.
A crew from Dorset Fire and Rescue Service attended Chalbury Wine Stores in Littlemoor Road.
They investigated the scene after receiving reports of a 'strong burning smell'.
A spokesperson for Dorset Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the smell was caused by an appliance overheating.
Comments are closed on this article.