Firefighters tackle chimney blaze

Dorset Echo: Firefighters tackle chimney blaze Firefighters tackle chimney blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze in a chimney last night.

A crew from Shaftesbury attended the property on Sally Kings Lane at around 9.15pm.

They found a fire burning in the chimney above the log burner and used a chimney kit to extinguish the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree