Grill fire at Weymouth home

Grill fire at Weymouth home

Grill fire at Weymouth home

First published in News

A GRILL fire at a house in Weymouth sparked an alert today.

Firefighters were alerted to a house in Charles Street in the Park District at 4.20pm after reports of a small blaze in a ground floor kitchen.

The fire was out by the times crews arrived and some fat had been damaged.

The grill had been accidentally turned on, a brigade spokesman said.

Crews will return to the area on Monday to give fire safety advice to residents.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree