Don't leave cooking unattended, warns fire service

Don't leave cooking unattended, warns fire service

Don't leave cooking unattended, warns fire service

First published in News

Dorset residents are being reminded never to leave cooking unattended after a kitchen fire took place in a property in Poole.

Fire crews attended a flat in Liberty Way, Old Town, Poole, on Sunday following reports of a fire involving a grill pan.

The fire was out when the crews arrived.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree