Car fire caused by electrical fault

Car fire caused by electrical fault

Car fire caused by electrical fault

First published in News

Firefighters were called to a car fire on Wyke Road at 4.20pm on Friday The fire which was believed to have been sparked by an electrical fault was extinguished using one jet.

The engine block was destroyed in the blaze.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree