Unattended cooking sparks Dorchester house fire

Dorset Echo: Unattended cooking sparks Dorchester house fire Unattended cooking sparks Dorchester house fire

Unattended cooking sparked a kitchen blaze in the county town.

Two Dorchester fire crews attended the house near the junction of Fordington Cross and Kings Road at around 9.45am this morning.

The fire was extinguished but caused some smoke damage to the property.

No one was injured and the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree