Electrical fault starts fire in car

Electrical fault starts fire in car

Electrical fault starts fire in car

First published in News

A CAR was damaged by a fire blamed on an electrical fault in the dashboard.

Firefighters were alerted to Whitehill in Puddletown this evening after a call reporting the blaze in the car on a driveway.

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the vehicle’s interior was severely damaged by heat and smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree