Overheating clutch causes van fire

Overheating clutch causes van fire

Overheating clutch causes van fire

First published in News

Fire crews extinguished a van fire in Blandford.

Just before 2.30pm this afternoon crews from Blandford were called to the A354 Blandford St Mary.

The van was damaged in the blaze that started as a result of an overheating clutch igniting combustible materials under the bonnet.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree