When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Electrical fault sparks Portland car fire
10:07am Thursday 29th May 2014 in News
An electrical fault caused a car fire on the Isle.
On Wednesday evening fire crews were called to a vehicle on fire in Barleycroft Road, Portland Firefighters extinguished the blaze. Two adjacent cars were also damaged by the fire.
A spokesman for the fire service said: “The cause was believed to be electrical.”
Comments are closed on this article.