Firefighters alerted to grill pan blaze

Firefighters alerted to grill pan blaze

Firefighters alerted to grill pan blaze

First published in News

FIRE chiefs have reminded residents the importance of having working smoke alarms and fitting them in the right area of their homes.

It follows a grill pan fire at a property in St Luke’s Court, Bridport. Crews alerted there yesterday evening found it was out by the time they got there.

A brigade spokesman said: “The fire service would remind people of the importance of having a working smoke alarm in the correct position in the premises.”

Householders who need any help or would like a free Fire Home Safety Check of your premises sign up online at dorsetfire.gov.uk.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree