Barbecue sparks fire in bin on Weymouth Esplanade

Barbecue sparks fire in bin on Weymouth Esplanade

Barbecue sparks fire in bin on Weymouth Esplanade

First published in News

Firefighters from the town were called to a fire in a bin on Weymouth Esplanade caused by a hot barbecue being discarded.

A small amount of damage was done to the plastic wheelie bin on Tuesday night.

A spokesman for the fire service warned people to take extra care when disposing of their barbecues and to ensure they are fully extinguished before throwing them away.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree