Firefighters tackle residential home fire

First published in News

Firefighters were called after an overheated lamp set alight in a residential home in Weymouth.

Crews from Dorchester and Portland Fire stations rushed to the scene on Dorchester Road, Melcombe Regis at around 11pm last night.
The fire was caused by an overheated filament and was confined to the lamp.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree