A BLAZE broke out in the kitchen of Bella Italia in Weymouth town centre.
Three engines rushed to the scene just after 8pm yesterday after a chip pan caught fire in the restaurant in St Mary Street.
See tomorrow’s Echo for full story.
This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network | A Gannett Company
Newsquest Media (Southern) Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. HP10 9TY|1350|Registered in England & Wales
This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's Editors' Code of Practice. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can contact IPSO here