Kitchen fire at Beaminster home.

First published in News

Fire crews tackled a kitchen fire at a property in Beaminster.

Firefighters said that a ‘quick-thinking neighbour’ called the service after seeing smoke issuing from the property in Willow Grove just before 6pm this evening. (Weds 17) The fire in the kitchen was started accidently when a cooker was left turned on with nothing in it.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree