When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Occupant led to safety after Weymouth flat fire
9:10am Monday 6th August 2012 in Local News
THE occupant of a flat had to be led to safety after a fire broke out.
Dorset Fire and Rescue were alerted to the fire on Market Street, Weymouth, shortly before 11pm last night.
A spokeswoman said the fire was quickly extinguished and the occupant led to safety by neighbours.
She added that the fire involved two pairs of underwear and two pairs of socks that the resident had tried to dry in the microwave.