When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: In Windy Weymouth
We've been getting the training hours in during the last two weeks in Weymouth in amazing conditions.
Last week during the 'heat wave' we trained with the laser radial girls which I have to admit was quite entertaining at times, but a great week despite it starting with a fitness test!
This week the heater has been turned down a little so the shorts and t shirts have been put away for another few months but the breeze has been awesome.
The last two days we have had 20-30 knots while training against the Russian team and a couple of wipe-outs to go with it!
Tomorrow it looks like the wind should die a little (below 20knots at least!) so hopefully we will head out to the Nothe course where the spectators will be next year and beat the Russians in some training races!
In this section
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Match Race Girls' 2011 review
- OLYMPIC TEAM Make World Championship semi finals
- OLYMPIC TEAM: And so it continues...
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Well that was a shame!
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Big day tomorrow!
- Worlds start today
- OLYMPIC HOPEFULL: Off to Perth
- As December approaches..
- OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: First athletes to qualify for Team GB!
- OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: A win in Chicago