When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
OLYMPIC TEAM: And so it continues...
Well we're still going with the repechage, just one more day left so the end is in sight now! Yes the event is starting to go on a bit now however don't get me wrong, we are still looking forward to racing tomorrow especially after another good day today having won 3 out of 4 races in really tricky conditions. On our boat Kate was the winner today as we had to do 4 laps in most of our races with legs of only 1 minute sometimes.....for those not quite with me, that's a lot of working getting the spinnaker up and down and still staying ahead of the other boat! It was pretty crazy conditions and tomorrow could be similar but hopefully we can continue to lead this round and go through into the quarters on Wednesday.
Wish us luck...we need it on this race course!
In this section
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Match Race Girls' 2011 review
- OLYMPIC TEAM Make World Championship semi finals
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Well that was a shame!
- OLYMPIC TEAM: Big day tomorrow!
- Worlds start today
- OLYMPIC HOPEFULL: Off to Perth
- As December approaches..
- OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: In Windy Weymouth
- OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: First athletes to qualify for Team GB!
- OLYMPIC HOPEFUL: A win in Chicago