- Ben Ainslie goes into races seven and eight of the Finn Class today. A victory over Danish sensation Jonas Hogh-Christensen will revive his gold medal hopes.
- The Star men’s keelboat races will also begin from 12.10pm on the Weymouth Bay South course – Iain Percy and Andrew Simpson are currently leading the fleet.
- The first Men’s 470 dinghy races, with Portland’s Luke Patience and Stuart Bithell, will begin from 12pm on the Nothe course.
- The women’s Match Racing Round Robin events take place on the Nothe course from 2pm, with Dorset contenders Lucy and Kate Macgregor and Annie Lush.
- Portland Harbour will see the 49er class from 12pm, with Stevie Morrison and Ben Rhodes, plus the RS:X windsurfing fleets.
- Bryony Shaw’s women’s races are set to begin at 2pm, followed by the men’s races featuring Nick Dempsey from 3.30pm.
- The second 470 men’s race of the day will be held on the Weymouth Bay South course, where the women’s 470 sailors, including Weymouth’s Hannah Mills and Saskia Clark will be undertaking a practice race.