- Medal racing will continue today for the Men’s Laser and Women's Laser Radial dinghy classes.
- The final double-points battle for the top 10 boats, is scheduled to begin at 1pm on the Nothe course with the Laser Radial race, featuring Portland’s Ali Young.
- Weymouth’s Paul Goodison, who claimed gold at the Beijing 2008 Games, will be among the Laser sailors racing from 2pm on the same course.
- The waters by the Nothe will then host races 14 and 15 of the men’s 49er Skiff fleet, including Team GB’s Stevie Morrison and Ben Rhodes – their last event’s before Wednesday's medal race.
- The Men's 470 fleet, with Portland contenders Luke Patience and Stuart Bithell, are scheduled to undertake two races – seventh and eighth of their 10 race series - from 12pm on the Weymouth Bay West course.