When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
What’s on where around Weymouth this Olympic weekend
9:00am Saturday 11th August 2012 in Weymouth and Portland Sailing Olympics and Paralympics 2012 News
- Live Site on Weymouth Beach: Sailing : Noon Men’s football final: 3pm Women’s volleyball final: 6.30pm.
- Athletics. 8pm Park and Ride will be free all day again at the Monkey Jump site, off the A35 in Dorchester .
- Sports Arena on Weymouth Beach: 10am to 6pm.
- Live music at Weymouth Pavilion . Entry costs £1.
- A Dance a Day: a celebration of dance for the over 50s 2pm Jubilee Clock Tower
- The Boat Project – 30ft seafaring vessel and living archive of people’s lives made from donated wood items, Trinity Road, Weymouth Harbour
- Artwey’s Giant Wall, Brewers Quay workshop
- ICCI360 Arena, Weymouth Pavilion Forecourt:
- Welcome to the Treasuredome: 11am – 11pm Novak 3-D Disco: 7.30pm – 11pm
- Busking, Hope Square, Jubilee Clock Tower, Train Station, St Mary Street
- Jurassic Coast Airlines, Weymouth Pavilion forecourt
- Event: b-side multi-media arts festival. See www.b-side.org.uk for more details
- Exploratory Laboratory Various Locations per artist, see exlab.org.uk
- Beach Live: Final events and Olympic closing ceremong.
- Maritime Mix: Most events as Saturday l ICCI360 Arena l In Motion: 360 Screenings: 10am – midnight l Street Heat street heat: Noon – 1.30pm l Roda do Mar: various times.
- 360 preview 6pm – 10pm
Comments are closed on this article.