© Press Association 2014
Mitchell did call Pcs plebs - judge
A High Court judge has decided that former Government chief whip Andrew Mitchell did call Pc Toby Rowland a "pleb" because the officer did not have the "wit, imagination or inclination" to invent it.
- Tragic mother warns of online risk
- 'Facebook could have halted murder'
- New anti-terror measures revealed
- PM won't win majority - Reckless
- Phipps attacks 'mob-like' behaviour
- Evans U-turn hailed by opponents
- PM vow after second Ukip poll win
- Miliband fury over Thornberry tweet
- Warning on webcam 'spying' site
- Farage confident as polls close
- Keeper stable after rhino incident
- PM: Miliband got 'pasting' over tax
- Towie Gemma flees Celebrity jungle
- Lotto: changing lives for 20 years
- Klass slams Miliband tax policy
- Synagogue victim 'wanted peace'
- Duck cull starts at bird flu farm
- Killer's husband blames experts
- April parents 'glad' house is gone
- 'Stained glass ceiling' shattered
- School 'devastated' by crash deaths
- Moves to clamp down on bird flu
- Britain is back, insists Cameron
- Crash teens 'wonderful people'
- World leaders condemn IS beheading
- PM: New economic disaster looming
- PM warns Putin over Ukraine crisis
- 'Idle' comet probe 'a huge success'
- Stars join forces for Band Aid song
- Serial killer jailed for 37 years