The Dorset Council (Waiting, Loading, Stopping and Parking Places) (Map Based) (Amendment No. *) (Overcombe Drive, Weymouth) Order 202*Notice ID: MFN0609211
The Dorset Council (Waiting, Loading, Stopping and Parking Places) (Map Based) (Amendment No. *) (Overcombe Drive, Weymouth) Order 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of Dorset proposes to make the above-mentioned Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce 'no waiting at any time' restrictions on Overcombe Drive, Weymouth.
3. Due to Covid-19, it is not possible for Dorset Council to have documents on deposit for viewing at County Hall. If you require more information please contact us by emailing
or telephone 01305 221000 and ask for the Traffic Regulation Team. Documents can be viewed online atwww.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/trafficregulationorders
4. Comments on the proposals for or against, together with the reasons for which they are made should be sent through the website as detailed above or in writing to Traffic Regulation Order Team, Dorset Council, Colliton Park, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ by no later than 4 June 2021.
5. All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.
Dated: 13 May 2021.
JOHN SELLGREN, Executive Director of Place.