WEYMOUTH AND PORTLAND BOROUGH COUNCIL Local Government Act 1972, Section123 (2A)Notice ID: BOU0397427
WEYMOUTH AND PORTLAND BOROUGH COUNCIL
Local Government Act 1972, Section123 (2A) WEYMOUTH AND PORTLAND BOROUGH COUNCIL gives notice of its intention to make various disposals of land and property under Section 123 (1) of the Local Government Act 1972. The land comprises the following sites
1) Land at Beverley Road Littlemoor comprising 1.36 hectares (3.37 acres) of open space
2) Land at Elm Close Preston comprising 1.32 hectare (3.27acre) of open space linking to the Overcombe Car Park
3) Land at Reap Lane Portland comprising 0.06 hectares (0.15 acres) of open space
4) Land at Park Road Portland comprising 0.16 hectare (0.39 acres) of open space excluding the car park
5) Land at New Street Portland comprising 0.13 hectares (0.32 acres) of open space
6) Land at Hetheriey Road Weymouth comprising 0.232 hectares (0.57 acres) of open space
7) Land at the Marsh Playing Fields adjoining Moonfleet Indoor Bowls Club off Knightsdale Road comprising 0.16 hectares (0.40 acres) of open space
6) Land at Roman Road Weymouth comprising 0.879 hectares (2.17 acres) of open space
9) Land off Southill Garden DrivB Weymouth comprising 0.34 hectares (0.85 acres) of open space
10) Land at Radipole Lane Weymouth comprising 1.228 hectares (3.03 acres) of open space
11) Land at Croft Road Portland comprising 0.133 hectares (0.33 acres) of open space Plans of the various land parcels may be viewed between 9.00am and 4.00pm Mondays to Friday (inclusive) during normal office hours at the Borough Council's new offices at Commercial Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8TA. Further Information - Including a brief report and plans of the various land parcels are available on the Dorsetforyou website at the following web address:
or are available to inspect at the Council's Commercial Road offices above at the
times stated above on giving 48 hours' prior notice.
Anyone wishing to object to the intended disposal should submit their objection in
writing to the Legal Services Manager, (Principal Commercial Property Lawyer),
at Weymouth and Portland Borough Council, Council Offices, South Walks House,
South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT11UZ marked for the attention of Miss M
Dolley (email@example.com). Any objections are to be recalled no later than Noon
Mondey 18th December 2017.
Dated this 1st December 2017.
Miss M Dolley Principal Commercial Property Lawyer for Legal Services Manager