Marine and Costal Access Act 2009Notice ID: BOU0500863
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR WEYMOUTH HARBOUR
Notice is hereby given that Weymouth Harbour, Harbour Office, 13 Custom House Quay, Weymouth, DT4 8BG has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake construction, alteration and improvement works. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at 13 Custom House Quay, Weymouth, DT4 8BG. The works are alterations to Weymouth Sailing Club's moorings in the Cove area. Copies of the application and associated Information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/ check-mari ne-licence-reg ister. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing
the ' make a comment? section of case reference
MLA/2017/00516, However, the MMO will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must
- Be received wittiin 28 days of the date of the first notice 23rd February 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation received.