MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCENotice ID: BOU0757137
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that QinetiQ Ltd, Dorset Innovation Park, Winfrith Newburgh, Dorchester, DT2 8XJ, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake a change to the location of the sea cable for the Weymouth Magnetic Open Sea Range, Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Weymouth Library, Great George St, Weymouth DT4 8NN. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-fnarine-licencefegister. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagemenLorg.uk/mmofox5/fox/ live/MM0_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the ' make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2018/00320; However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to marine.consents@marinemanagemenLorg.uk; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the notice 17th August 2018.
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.